This module is a must for all Pilates teachers. Take the classical mat 34 and move them across the kinetic chain in tri-planer flow sequences. This functional dynamic Pilates workshop will enhance your skills ensuring that you can progress your Pilates sessions using the kinetic principles of flow, strength & cardiovascular fitness.
To book yourself for the Kinetic Pilates Class, please do so securely via PayPal using the ‘Buy Now’ link below. You will then be forwarded to our client questionnaire
WHAT IS THE COURSE ABOUT?
- Understand the biomechanics of the kinetic chain and the limitations of the classical mat 34 in relation to the chain
- Understand the flow families of the Pilates movements and apply the method across flow sequences to give your clients a dynamic workout.
- Learn how to teach flow sequences for strength and cardiovascular using the Pilates method and classical positions
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
- Pilates teachers who are looking to enhance their qualifications
- Individuals who are working as Pilates trainers or wishing to train to become a Pilates trainer
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED?
Level 3 Pilates Diploma
WHAT WILL BE STUDIED?
- Biomechanics of the kinetic chain
- Tri-planer functional movement patterns
- Flow families of the classical mat 34
- Flow sequences using tri-planer movement and the Pilates method
- Optimising strength and cardiovascular effects through the kinetic flow sequences
- Using flow sequences to develop a Kinetic Pilates Programme
- Using the flow sequences to develop Sports Pilates & much more
HOW IS IT ASSESSED?
Observation of flow sequences
ARE THERE ANY BOOKS OR SPECIAL EQUIPMENT THAT THE STUDENT NEEDS TO PURCHASE?
All course materials will be provided
WHAT CAN THE QUALIFICATION LEAD TO?
- Enhanced services as a Pilates trainer
- Employment as a fitness or sports Pilates trainer
Terms and conditions apply to all UK PILATES ACADEMY – SPAIN programmes.