Advanced Stretching & Mobility Releases
This module is a must for any advanced trainer including Personal Trainers, Pilates & Yoga Trainers and Sports Massage Therapists. Stretching and release work is vitally important to all clients whether they attend classes or work with on a one to one. This module will teach you the differential effects of the advanced stretch techniques and mobility releases for the ankle, hip, pelvic and shoulder joint complexes. Free up your client’s kinetic chain movements prior to loading them with intensive exercises and they will see better effects from your training programme.
To book yourself for the Advanced Stretching Mobility Releases class, please do so securely via PayPal using the ‘Buy Now’ link below. You will then be forwarded to our client questionnaire
We have dates available in the Alicante area. If you can’t see dates that suit your diary please do email us directly to discuss future dates.
WHAT IS THE WORKSHOP ABOUT?
- Latest scientific stretch research in proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) stretch techniques including stretch-relax, contract-relax and agonist-contract relax techniques
- Practical stretch releases for major muscle groups
- Differential of the stretch techniques on range of motion and athletic or exercise performance
- Primal mobility movements to free up the kinetic chain and prevent movement dysfunction
- Practical movement sequences that can be used for each joint complex to activate the surrounding muscles and connective tissue
- Mechanical and physiological responses to stretch and mobility techniques
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
- One day CPD module
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
- Individuals 16 years and over
- Those wishing to have a greater knowledge of anatomy and advanced stretching techniques
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED?
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor or equivalent
HOW IS IT ASSESSED?
ARE THERE ANY BOOKS OR SPECIAL EQUIPMENT THAT NEED TO BE PURCHASED?
- No, all course materials will be provided
Terms and conditions apply to all UK PILATES ACADEMY-SPAIN programmes.